Thursday, January 28, 2010

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Leggings are NOT pants!
If I've said it once, I've said it a million times!
Ladies, PAY ATTENTION!
Olivia wilde
Miss B. @ The Blah, Blah, Blahg has
written my thoughts exactly!
PLEASE read her ~ blahg post ~ today and
join me in saying AMEN!


If you agree with us, leggings are NOT pants, PLEASE click "like" below so I will know you agree. If you love the look, add yourself to the offenders list by clicking "not so much."  Please note that no record, beyond the number you see, is included anywhere.  I can't see who likes or dislikes any given post (darn it) it just collects the clicks and is a fun way for me to see which posts are popular. If you think you look good enough to strut this look, be brave and please feel free to email me a picture...I'll post it and we'll see what our readers think...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!