Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ditto!

Lori's Frugal Farmhouse Design is x 2!
a ~ click away ~ is Megan's shop blog!
...I want this glass thingy...

Lib! wouldn't nests look GREAT in these!?

...great pillows from vintage blankets...

I love these Czech military
work aprons!

...tons of vintage white ironstone...

Megan makes 
these adorable driftwood sailboats.  

You can shop online @ ~ White Flower Farmhouse ~
I've certainly added to my wish list and hope
Jeff finds the document in my computer!

This is my husband's biggest fear!
I think Lori, Megan and I might have been
separated at birth!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all your kind words about the shop. Poor Megan is home sick in bed today. I am going to send her this post - I know it will cheer her up. All the best, Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!