Saturday, February 27, 2010

Glory be to the stitching Gods!

embroidery stitches by kayla coo.

Embroidery Tree by kayla coo.

Ok, just when I thought I was pretty good with my sewing machine, somebody like this comes along to make me feel like a freshman.  I saw this last picture on Pretty Serendipities and followed the link to ~ Kayla Coo's Flickr Page. ~ Michala Gyetvai paints with her sewing machine! It really is amazing. She has a ~ blog ~ twitter ~ and ~ a Facebook page ~ so I'm going to follow right along, watch and be amazed and inspired. Oh yeah and let's not forget to visit her ~ etsy shop! ~ There's a booch in there that needs a frame and a home at my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!