Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Harriet's Studio

CC_harrietgoodall9
Today, Pia Jane Bijkerk, an artist I follow like a religion, posted an article about Harriet Goodall, an Australian weaver, her home, studio and property which photographer Chris Chen so beautifully portrays in Australia's Country Style Magazine.
CC_harrietgoodall
I have no doubt that those of you that know me are now laughing and thinking..."Champagne will now be signing up for a basket class...using all that  "stuff" she collects." I say, if only I had 48 hour days, I would certainly add this to my to-do list.  I have nests, feathers, eggs, bees, dragon flies, driftwood, moss, bark, stones and seaglass....piles of it. Can't throw it away.  I know one day it will work itself into one of my projects.  So, add to the list of folks I want to be in my next life! (Harriet AND Pia Jane)

Please follow the links to read more
and see more of Chris Chen's beautiful photography in

country-style-feb-cover

Now, if I could get my hands on 
a copy of this magazine, 
I'd be one happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!