Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I want to go here!

DSC_4116
I found a fantastic website for discovering 
creative women. ~ the other day! It lead me here.
Again, I'm in Petaluma, California!

I think I'm destined to visit this town.  It has been popping up in my email, Ravelry Messages and more.  I'm going! After you see this yarn shop, you might go with me! The shop is called The Knitterly and is owned by Shelli Westcott. The photos here were posted on  ~ Where Women Create, ~ where I'm sure you can amuse yourself even more after you read about Shelli.  The entire shop appears to be so well edited and beautifully decorated with wonderful old fixtures.  

DSC_4090
I spy my favorite Noro, Kocheran 
in my favorite color!

DSC_4079
and the yarn I dream about, Habu!
Seriously, I cried in the booth with my friend
Elizabeth of Tangles in Waxhaw, NC. @ TNNA!
Elizabeth happens to be the only shop 
in Charlotte that carries Habu! 
Go out and visit her!

DSC_3847
If you're anywhere near Petaluma, go 
visit, if you don't knit, learn!
It's cheaper than therapy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!