Saturday, February 13, 2010

Julie, Julie, Julie

I know I've said this before, but this time
I mean it again! 


My friend Julie is my sponsor in this blog addiction 12 step program.  This program works a little differently. Instead of you calling your sponsor when you can't get off the internet, she agrees to send you links to fuel your clicking.  Today she sent me my new favorites ~ Greige Design ~ and ~ My Sparrow ~ Here's a tiny sample of what lies beyond these clicks...

So here's how I see it!

If you think Julie needs to start her own blog
so WE can follow HER, please click "love" below.
If you're still not sure, and need more samples of 
what Julie likes, click the label "Julie Mail" and
then decide. I'll be her first follower and the 
first to reblog, so VOTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!