Tuesday, March 16, 2010

And the Winner is...

LLBean Signature vs. Canvas by Land's End

LLBean Signature ~...."notsomuch" 
I did like this cardi...but it's still $139

The Cashmere T's cute, but still $99

and I thought this T-neck was cute.

The bags and shoes were ewww,
as were the dresses, pants and tops.
What I did like, I can get anywhere.
I'm not sure what I expected, 
but after Canvas by Land's End, I was
excited and thought it would be more.

I love Canvas by Land's End!!!
Here's a little peek at my Canvas wish list:
Cotton Lawn Campshirt The Heritage Poor Boy Turtleneck Sweater
The Heritage Chino Ragtop Newspaper Tote
Oblong Print Cotton Scarf Straw Cowboy Hat
Washed Cotton Coat Riding Boot
Canvas is really a great addition to 
basics shopping. The boots...they're already
in my closet and I expect to wear them
to death through September's end! 
Visit their site and click on everything.
It's more like J.Crew than Land's End and
y'all...the prices are what they should be!

Lands' End Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!