Sunday, March 7, 2010

Farmer Fresh

Goat III, Sepia Etching,











Bridget Farmer began her art career in jewelry design, but after a weekend workshop in etching at a Melbourne, Australian Print Workshop, her career took a new path. Bridget: "I would describe myself as an observer of the world around me and my drawings and prints are my way of documenting these observations."

Visit ~ Bridget Farmer ~ online and her ~ etsy shop ~
There's a great series of photos during her 
process on her ~ blog ~
and her books ~ in another etsy shop ~



Who Doesn't Love Goats?
(susie, this is PSYWL!)

this is from her sketchbook! i love it!
I discovered Bridget via ~ Brabourne Farm ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!