Monday, March 8, 2010

Sunny Side UP!

postcard_graphic
If you're not following The Bright Side Project, you are missing one of my favorite sunny side sites on a daily basis! While we wait for spring to show up and deal with sunny one day, gloomy the next, the month of March is cookin' over @ TBSP! The theme this month is ADORN. They are featuring artists, brands and designers who finish your look with fantastic accessories or enhance your home. I hesitate to share, because I'm waiting to win a few prizes, but I can't keep this stuff to myself. I know it's possible because I've won before! This is the necklace I won...




Hurry on over to ~ The Bright Side ~

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Lovely! I will cross my fingers that your name comes up. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!