Saturday, April 10, 2010

Full Bloom...

When Madison Sadri graduated from Charlotte Latin School, I knew she'd be an artist to keep my eye on. This past week, she posted these paintings on Facebook and I fell in love with them!  Couldn't click fast enough to ask permission to post them here on Crush Party!  This budding artist, a Freshman at the College of Charleston, is blooming fast and I can hardly wait to see what she feels next. Hopefully she will allow me to continue sharing it here with you! Thanks Madi

"W" by Madison Sadri


"The inspiration for these paintings was the altering of women by the media. When I saw Demi Moore's hip cut an inch short on her cover of W Magazine, I thought that I would replace the photoshopped and altered bodies with their original, natural form. While working with a nude model, I was able to restore these celebs to their original shapes!"

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!