Friday, May 21, 2010

If You Can't Stand the Heat !

image
Remodel the kitchen!

There's a great kitchen posting today @ ~ Cote de Texas. ~ Joni shares her kitchen redo, a readers and then some great kitchen pics. One I've posted before as my favorite kitchen ever... the one with the red toile fabric and red lanterns. But now, I want this island! It would look fabulous with the antique tole chandelier that I have my eye on at ~ Rooney Robison Antiques ~ I'll show you pictures of that and more of...
our NEW SHIPMENT soon!
After you read the kitchen posting... keep scrolling to the ~ Kelly Harmon's Designs. ~ posting. I would reblog the entire post, but how embarrassing. Seriously, I've been looking at the pictures for an hour. The first farm is an absolute dream... ok, out of blogger's respect, only two pictures and that's it...
image

image

image
Whoops, that's three isn't it?
PLEASE go see the rest! 
It's all amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!