Monday, May 10, 2010

Neiman Marcus Fall 2010 Preview

Loro Piana Stola Aylit Multi Canvas See by Chloe Military Pocket Blouse
Green seems to be the color...
with a Military influence...
I don't really like much of what they 
featured, but I do like green and
I do like military...

Piazza Sempione File Coupe Cropped Jacket & Marilyn Wide-Leg Pants Oscar de la Renta Embroidered Silk Blouse
Pantsuits and Lace were featured too...
Most looked old to me.

Now Capes, Ponchos and Vest?!
That's more like it!
This is fall to me and I love these...
Loro Piana Plaid Blanket-Style Vest See By Chloe Star-Print Blouse, Bohemian Jacquard Cape & Denim Leggings
Loro Piana and See by Chloe

Donna Karan Wrap Cardigan Stella McCartney Exclusive Mouline Sweater Coat, Horse-Print Tee & Skinny Jeans
Donna Karan, Stella McCartney

And we all know how much I love boots!
I NEED BLACK ONES FOR FALL!
Dior Bow-Tie Suede Knee Boot Chloe Cinched Over-The-Knee Boot
Dior and Chloe both showed bow accents
which I love equally as much as boots!

and there's always the love,
but don't need list...
Chloe Strap-Shaft Flat Boot Ralph Lauren Collection Salome Over-The-Knee Boot
Chloe and Ralph Lauren

The handbags are structured...
Carlos Falchi Ashley Matte Croc Satchel
Carlos Falchi Croc is umm YUM,
but at over $4000, I think I 
need to keep my car.

And last but certainly not last,
PEARLS!
Yossi Harari 24K Mabe Pearl Ring kate spade yellow cluster pearl ring
Yossie Harari and Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!