Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Party's over . . .

The guest posting on ~ Rikshaw's blog ~ has come to an end...boo hoo...so many new great blogs for me to soak up and be inspired! If you missed it, click now and go check out all the suggestions for Catherine. I can hardly wait to see what she does next! If I'm lucky enough to participate in any of the projects, I will let you know! Need to whip up a scarf and baby sweater sample ASAP! What do you think of a little baby sweater with Rikshaw's elephant...

on top of these little bloomers!?
made with Blue Sky Alpaca's 
for summer and
     
or Blue Sky Alpaca's
for winter
     
  
via ~ Rikshaw Design ~ 

2 comments:

  1. you are soo cute! i am so glad you loved it as much as me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine...that little bloomer butt is sooo cute...me, not so much, and yes I love it, all of it! might be a little obsessed, but so what, right? xov

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!