Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ok, First thing on the Fall Wish List

folkshiesoffeemainvvvvv1
via ~ rdujour ~
I guess you all know by now about my boot 
obsession, so I won't apologize for another boot
post. ~ Neiman Marcus ~ just posted their fall
picks in ten categories. Here's my favorite
in each category.


 #1: Military            #2: Ankle
Michael Kors Elastic Bootie Stella McCartney Studded Ankle Boot
  Michael Kors      Stella McCartney


#3: Knee
 Vera Wang Lavender Label Bernadette Studded Boot Stella McCartney Tall Flat Boot
   Vera Wang Lavender   Stella McCartney     


#4: Mid-Calf
Ok, not a good look on me, so I picked
an extra in #3 


#5: Motorcycle     #6: Over-the-Knee
Stuart Weitzman Wooden Clog-Bottom Boot Henry Beguelin Napa Over-the-Knee Boot
Stuart Weitzman    Henry Beguelin


#7: Rain        #8: Lace-Up
Hunter Boots Tall Welly Boot Brian Atwood Military Buckle Ankle Boot
Hunter               Brian Atwood


#9: Wedge         #10: Fur
Robert Clergerie Cutout Wedge Boot Bettye Muller Shearling Over-the-Knee Boot
Robert Clergerie        Bettye Muller


I really only need new Uggs (going for clog boots instead this time though) and some tall black boots. Those Stella McCartney ones are adorable, but you can't really dress those up. Not sure where I'm going, but would love the option to dress them up if need be... The Henry Beguelin is killing me, but at $1495 I'm going to have to sell A LOT of sweaters, patterns and trinkets... Order up y'all! Neiman Markup...I mean Neiman Marcus never helps my wish list check-offs, but always makes everything else look pitiful, so... I end up with... a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!