Tuesday, June 8, 2010

To Market, To Market . . .

Someone gave me a cool little bag.
It felt kinda like paper and kinda like fabric.
Then, I got another one free with a purchase @
Charlotte Store
~ Cottage Chic ~ here in Charlotte

I thought, that's nice a freeby, but tossed it in my bag of bags that I never make myself use and there it was until recently, someone gave me ANOTHER ONE! My first thought on these little bags was that they wouldn't last long and that once used a few times, they would never conveniently fold back into their perfect little Velcroed stashing design and they'd be all over my trunk... Well, this last gift pushed me into trying them and I am now officially embarrassed that it took me this long to jump on the bring-your-own-bag-to-the-market cart! These are the best little bags E.V.E.R! They continue to neatly fold away, they're super cute and they hold twice as much as a regular plastic grocery bag. If you buy the farm at the market, you can comfortably carry four as the handles are long enough to put over your shoulder! (You know that frozen crooked finger thing you get when you carry ALL of your bags to the car instead of pushing the cart? Say good-bye!) Anyway, I had to give them a little shout-out and apologize for being wasteful in the past. From now on, I'll take my own bags...
Neela Bags
Fold-Up Market Tote
Dimensions when open: 12.5” W x 13.5” H x 8.25” D
Dimensions when folded: 6.6” W x 3.5” H x 2” D
Hand wash cold, hang to dry!
only $7 bucks!

3 comments:

  1. Haha! Wish I has told you how awesome Neela bags are! Mine are green and I have used them for over a year! I love them! I should be a sales rep because everytime I am at the store -or Farmer's Market - someone asks me where I got my bags! (Mine were a gift too!) Can't believe you have two. You CAN buy the farm! LM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lib!! I'm so tempted to just go buy more! I have 3 (2 gifts and 1 was FREE @ CC last year). I can't believe I've never made the take-your-own bag effort before now. I LOVE THEM!!! Let's put a little Summer Knit night together!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ready! Time for a new project! Today was my last day of work for the summer ... SO happy! Went to the Teeter today with my Neela bags and fit tons into just three of them!Think how much yarn they could hold! :) LM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!