Sunday, July 25, 2010

Cowgirl Blues . . .

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I could not resist these images on ~ Knight Cat ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
...the T-shirt...the boots...
but the mohair on the vest is irresistible!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
...Love the hat...
...Woozie's already got me wearing every bracelet I own...
...and yes, all at once...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
...her trinkets...her head scarf...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
...and I repeat...the bracelets...the boots...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
...and I love it ALL...
...the boots...the dress...the vest...
...and the trucks make this photograph...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!