Saturday, August 21, 2010

Are We . . .

SALE.  Two Peas in a Pod.  Needle Felted Display Art, Cake Topper or Ornament.
via ~ Heather Bays on Etsy If you have a kindred spirit, a same,
give her/him one of these little pea pods...so cute!

...like 2 peas in a pod...
... kindred spirits...
If you think so, leave me a comment.
I'll randomly pick three for a 
tiny present from my stash in the studio.
And no, this is not the "big give-away."
I'll do that in September cuz 
I'm too busy right now, but it's coming 
...I promise...

6 comments:

  1. I don't know if we're like to peas, but I LOVE the way you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We must be kindred spirits because I love everything you post...especially the knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, duh, girlfriend!? I don't know how much more I could love you other than to add some
    shared time together! After all, we love the same people! LM :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Champagne, like you and your bees, I am the pea pod girl... the name of my knitting design company is "Fresh Picked Knits" and the logo is a pea pod. when I was in college, I took several sculpture and jewelry making classes, I made a copper pea pod and filled it with malachite peas.... this little felt pea pod is precious, pray tell, where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. PeaPod Leslie! They are Heather Bay's on Etsy! Click the little link under the photo! I guess it's time to put the names in the hat for a present from me. I'll post my winners this weekend and y'all will have to send me your mailing info. xov

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!