Saturday, August 28, 2010

If Anybody Asks . . .

I would not take this back 
if anybody wanted to give it to me!
You can buy this for me at ~ Neiman Marcus ~

Fendi Reversible Fur Gilet
(Mink fur & natural sable, and to top it off, 
it reverses to sheepskin with lambskin binding. 
So, that said, keep in mind that you get 
two for the price of one...$22,500)

I'm just going to make this my screen saver. Seriously, I'm not a fancy lavish girl, but this... I would wear this every day, every where, and you would be so jealous. (My friend Lora needs this as she takes off for a month to Aspen today...). Maybe I could get a bunch of friends to chip in and we could all share it. Who's in with me? 

Oh yeah, I want this too...

3 comments:

  1. Oh, they are both just lovely! I do hope someone buys them for you :)
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    gi gi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see the mink purse? I want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the Neiman Marcus vest!!
    One for me too please!! :)

    x C

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!