Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Puffin' up my Pillow Crush !

John Robshaw Textiles
Bergamot
Just saw this ~ John Robshaw ~ pillow
and I think I need it and 
picked out some more that I think I "need."

KashmirLapis
Elephant
COVERLET_Graphite
Then I clicked over into bedding...
This fits in nicely for all you GREY fans out there.

(btw - Joni has a GREYt post today @ ~ Cote de Texas ~)

While you're on John Robshaw's site,
click on the blog ~ This & That ~
and browse some more amazing Indian
pictures and more design possibilities.

14
I totally need this chair.
I have a mad bamboo crush from
yarn to furniture!

Habu Textiles Bamboo Sport Yarn (XS-32)
I have 4 skeins of this in a beautiful
silvery grey...what to do with that I wonder?

Charlotte Store
While waiting for my haircut appointment,
I'm sitting @ ~ Dilworth Coffee ~ 
across the street from ~ Cottage Chic ~
who carries Robshaw!
It's a good thing they're not open 
yet and I have a haircut appointment...
My wallet would take a big hit today I think.

1 comment:

  1. I know what to do with that beautiful yarn ... make something for Lib! :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!