Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Starving To Knit . . .

 ~ (1) yarn link ~ photo link ~

photo link ~ (2) yarn link ~

photo link ~ (3) yarn link ~

~ (4) yarn linkphoto link ~

photo link ~ (5) yarn link ~

photo link ~ (6) yarn link ~

photo link ~ (7) yarn link ~

~ (8) yarn linkphoto link ~

~ (9) yarn linkphoto link ~

~ (10) yarn linkphoto link ~

Tonight, there was a feast of eye candy 
teasing me on my computer screen.
I clicked over to 
to try and decide what to knit next,
and I could not get 
out of my head. Every skein I clicked on 
reminded me of one of her photographs.
I have a thing for kid mohair right now, 
so I think I've narrowed it down to the 
(3, 7, 9, 10)
or one of the 
(4, 5)
Which would you choose and help
me pick a color! I'm leaning toward
picture No. 7 & 10 and thinking cables...

Ilva Beretta, Swedish born and now calls Tuscany her home, is known for her passion for food and photography. Where better to get the best of both. She made me hungry and dying to go to Italy. Please visit her ~ site ~ and see the collection of photographs...you'll wanna go out to lunch today, but you'll be glad you took the time to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!