Thursday, September 23, 2010

Definitely No Trans-Fats !

Stitch Poet's ~ Chip Bag ~

Looking for an irresistible fall
project to cast on while all of our shows
get started and we get tucked in?

How about a "Big Chip" using
for only a total of eight bucks?!
That leaves plenty of budget for embellishments!
Anthropologie has some ~ fabulous drawer pulls ~
for the ends of your dowels!

Mercury Glass Melon KnobNotched Glass Knob
Aleksey KnobLucky Number Knob, Yellow
Cartographer's Cultured KnobCoiled Rope Knob
...These were my favorites...

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm. Now there's a thought ... don't know how to stitch a cable, but I know someone who could teach me. I'm thinking charcoal gray or deep purple! xoxo, LM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lib! You name the date and I'll have you cabling like a mad woman!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!