Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Rainy Day: Homemade Applesauce !

image from OZ
I'm usually not a grump when it rains.
I have so many rainy-day-like hobbies, 
that I enjoy a gloomy forecast.

I've got a TON of stuff to do at home today, so I'm going to start a pot of Apple Sauce with the whoppin' bowl of apples that Jeff brought home and the Recipe my friend Tamara gave me. I think I'm doing it for the way the house will smell and the apples will go bad if I don't. I guess I should ask first, but here's the plan:


...Thanks for sharing Tamara...


News Flash: Tamara gave me this recipe, but
reports that it truly belongs to Meredith.
Just giving proper credit.
Thanks Muff!

1 comment:

  1. Awww. You're gonna love it. And to be fair, it's Muff's Applesauce. She's a good sharer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!