Thursday, November 25, 2010

24 - 7 Whites . . .


I'm guessing about 5 days a week I choose a white T-shirt when I start 
to get dressed. I think buy them like milk at the market. 
You can't have too many! I hope I find some marked down
on Black Friday or Cyber Monday.

Shop Planet Blue

(PSST...~ Planet Blue ~ is passing around a discount code for an
additional 20% off for their best customers before they go public with it on Monday. 
Use this: SURPRISE20 to get 20% off your purchase
including already reduced (30-75%) merch and I hear
they're adding more sale items on Friday.

Think I can snag some sale white Ts? 
I'm gonna try!

Riches To Raglan Top

Unbalance Tee

Boxy Pocket Long Sleeve Shirt

Vintage Whisper Short Sleeve V-Neck

And here's another head's up for a great deal at

Gilts First Ever TweetChat!

if you're not a member here's my
invitation link ~ if you need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!