Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Don't it Make My Brown Eyes Green ? !

I kinda want ~ this ~
Do you think it would help me
"budget" my time?

I feel so, so ~ GILTY ~
I should be cleaning, but I just checked
my inbox and I kinda started click shopping
in a preview of tomorrow's REAL SIMPLE SALE!


I kinda want these too!
it's a LOVE/HATE situation here!

cuz it's after noon
and I'm still in my bathrobe clicking thru ~ Gilt! ~
hahahaha, just kiddin',
but you totally believed me!
(Sweatpants: yes, bathrobe: no)

Have your clicker ready at Noon tomorrow!
I'll have my knitting needles in one hand,
and my mouse in the other...
If you're not a member of the GILT GROUPE yet, 
get clicking! Here's my invitation link to join! 
Just clickRIGHT HERE ~


Discover Real Simple: 50 Fabulous Gifts for the Holidays”  -- a sale that's exclusive to Gilt HOME, the invitation-only luxury website, starting on November 10 at 12pm and ending November 17 at midnight.  This selection of amazing gifts has been curated by the editors of Real Simple magazine to celebrate their special holiday gift guide.

It doesn't matter if you’re shopping for a present for Uncle Eddie, Grandma Judy, or your kid’s teacher: This is the sale that will help you cross half the names off your gift list, guaranteed. Choose from electronics, art, bedding, jewelry, and decorative goods expertly selected by the editors of Real Simple. Our highlights? The Raindrop vase from Jardins du Jour, the one-of-a-kind Kantha throws by Jeanette Farrier, and the Love/Hate jars from Jonathan Adler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!