Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Life Is But A Daydream !

I love it when I find something I want
and I can actually make it!
This cape is precious!
(Anne! Your next project?)




And I adore this wintery bauble!
...A strand of pearls...a crocheted "chain"...a little fur yarn...
If you live here in Charlotte,
I think ~ Tangles ~ in Waxhaw still has 
Fur yarn and it is TO DIE FOR!

I love this cuff too!


Both of these pieces of jewelry,
remind me of the crocheted alpaca pieces I made last year...
I need to make some more of these with fur!


If you're not the crafty type and need to run out 
and fetch these cute little fashion accessories,
they are all from ~ Daydream Nation ~ across the pond...
not exactly a daytrip, but truly a daydream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!