Friday, November 19, 2010

A Timely Inspiration !

We have these fabulous vintage canvas pillows

They have been a great inspiration for the
big redo of Hobbs's (my gone to college son) room.
I just finished reupholstering an old rocker and need to move
on to making the bolsters and pillows for the bed.
A trip to Mary Jo's and ~ Front Door Fabrics ~ is in order, 
but I'm collecting inspiration to make my shopping list.

I just saw this bag on ~ Free People ~
and I'm ready now!
I'll let you know how it goes!
Here's a sneak peak at the chair and the ceiling!

He liked the "so far" when he came home for Fall Break.
I'm so slow...wish it was finished!
Sorry there are no action shots of me painting that ceiling.
A video would have been interesting, but lots
of bleeping out of questionable language!

(psst, you can click the collage to make it bigger and see more detail.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!