Sunday, December 5, 2010

Budget Buster . . .

Ok, I just saw this ~ bag ~ on ~ JunkGardenGirl ~
from a ~ Polyvore Page
Immediate Crush!
It is, however, nearly $700!

...So here's what I'm thinking...


I'm going to use my 
and needle felt the animal print!

It will look sorta like this ~ Stitch Poet "Cootie Shot" pattern
but this one is a tiny little bag (more like a wallet) and the animal
print is bigger. This one uses the Fair Isle knitting technique.
I love the tiny print on the bag posted by Mulberry 
and I think it will be pretty easy to create 
with needle felting on a solid clutch! 

You make one too! Need a Pattern?
Check out the ~ Stitch Poet Stockist List ~
for a shop near you or online shopping links!
CAST ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!