Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Thrill of The Chase . . .

Ok, so I'm not talking about Steeplechase Racing.
I love how the internet is a click, click, click
instant access to the coolest stuff.

I just saw this on ~ Spring Greens Tumblr ~ (click No.1) I reblogged it in my ~ Crush Cul de Sac Tumblr(more than one click but we'll call it No.2) then clicked over to ~ Ready Made ~ (click No.3) and landed in a VERY COOL site. Their post lead me to ~ Kara Paslay's DIY Mason Jar Chandelier ~ (click No.4). I bookmarked that page and clicked to follow her ~ blog ~ (click No.5)My next trip was to ~ Kara Paslay's Website ~ (click No.6)I like her attitude: "Do what you love, love what you do!" Next was the ~ Products for Sale Tab ~ (click No.7) because we all know I can help you spend your money. The ~ Mason Jar Chandelier ~ (click No.8) is for sale and only $200!

No.8 made my day 
and started the flurry of clicking that made me lose count,
but you're here now and my blogging duty is done for the day!
Y'all have a nice one and I'm going to go try to put a dent
in the rest of my Christmas to-dos...
I'm running out of time! 

(ps - I'll add the DIY link to my sidebar DIY List so you don't have to go chasing this around on your own.)

2 comments:

  1. would love this in my laundry room, but the ceilings are too low I think... :( Maybe we can just make a smaller one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!