Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Did You Watch?


Off the Map = Grey's Anatomy
...a little bit'o Grey's (sexy Doctors)...
...a little bit'o Lost (limited supplies on survival island)....
...there's a Dr. McSteamy, a Dr. McDreamy ...
...a George or is he Alex with an attitude and a drinking problem...
...the girls are all there too...Izzy, Meredith, Miranda, Dr.Yang...
Ok, so the names are all changed, and the personalities a little blended,
but it's going to be a good show I think.
I know ~ PrettyStuff ~ will love this with the Spanish!
I think it should be required homework, don't you?

Did you watch?
...I could NOT have jumped at the end...
and there's snakes next week!

...Maybe this is where they got the outdoorsy idea...

1 comment:

  1. just watched it on hulu. I was very skeptical but I actually really liked it...yea, new show!

    With enough alcohol and peer-pressure I could jump;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!