Sunday, January 2, 2011

First Things First . . .

First, thanks for visiting my silly little Crush Party.
It means the world to me that you're here 
and even more if you come back!

Here's my list of the top 25 things to do and remember this year.
What's on yours? Please leave a comment and add your list!


...please know that this list has no order value...
...each is as important as the other...

all images were collected in my tumblr ~ Crush Cul de Sac ~
none are my own, and sources are credited there


List additions from the comment gallery:
Beth: Banish Apathy! 

9 comments:

  1. These are very, very good. Most of them are on my list. I have one more .... banish apathy.

    Thanks for all the lovely inspiration throughout the past year. Best wishes for the coming year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been a lurker for awhile but I just wanted you to know that I'm so inspired by this post. I just wrote down your 25 to do's and posted them in the front of my day planner. Hope you don't mind!

    *amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your list! Great layouts too. Cheers to a very happy 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful world it would be if we all had a to-do list like this. You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Lovely sentiments and lovely visuals.

    Best wishes for 2011.

    Leigha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!