Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Speaking of Doing it Yourself . . .

If you don't follow ~ Honestly WTF ~ and you are a crafty girl,
well, click on over. I just added yet one more link in the 
list in my sidebar of tutorials for girls like us!


But when you get there, 
click around and don't miss the ~ DIY Category link ~
so you can see all of the projects. Here are a few more of
my favorites because,"honestly, wtf! You made that?!"
is music to my ears!





I've bookmarked the ~ Tepee Workshop ~ for
when we go ~glamping, ~ or...ok, for my when I have
grandkids in the backyard.

If you read Crush Party in a reader and miss the sidebar,
click over from time to time to check out the DIY list...there's more!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! That bracelet gives me an idea for my hairclips!!! Going to check it out! xo LM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you'd like that! If you make a hair thingy, I want one tooooo, call me and we'll do it together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!