Monday, February 7, 2011

Counter Top File . . .

I'm not sure what the material of the left counter is, 
but we're collecting pictures for our concrete counter top crush.
I love the draining grooves beside the sink. 
We're big dishwashers around here so
those grooves will fit in just fine.
Mary Beth, can I do that with a farm sink?



and I ADORE how these floors are installed with a border!
This is what I need for all my junk, but I don't really 
have anywhere in this house to do this.
oh well...save in "Dream Mountain House" file


images ~ Veranda ~ via ~ Quintessence Blog ~

2 comments:

  1. Love the louvered doors, the wide planks floors, the skylights and the dark shades on the sconces and pendants. So lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That countertop looks like soapstone! And yes, a farmhouse sink in either fireclay or a soapstone slab sink would be killer! Love it! MB

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!