Friday, February 25, 2011

M I B . . . Missing In Blogger !








...I've been a wee bit obsessed over my stitches of late...

I noticed today that I hadn't posted a thing on CrushParty since Sunday... WHAT?! How could that be... I've posted a little in the ~ Cul de Sac ~ and set up a "Style File" in Tumblr for ~ Rooney Robison Antiques ~ but looks like CrushParty is this week's red-headed-step-child. I'm so anxious to get to the leafy part of my needlepoint. The blues and greens... I can't hardly stand it! I'm so obsessed. My fingers are killing me.  I painted this canvas so long ago, but lost interest in it because I hated the blues that I had originally purchased. So, Monday night with the girls and The Bachelor, instead of knitting, I picked out all of the blue that had already been stitched and went Tuesday to get new blues and greens. The rest is...well, the rest of my week. I think Tuesday I stayed up until 3am (was that it Woozie... she was up too writing on my facebook wall!) So here I stitch and not blog. Sorry...did you even miss me? Ok, don't answer that...

8 comments:

  1. Love this, so good looking! Just finished my belt and want to start my next project- any good ideas??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brently! I'll paint you a cuff canvas if you want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um! Yes we missed you!!! Alot! xo, LM

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww thanks Lib! I'm still obsessed with this project...almost to the fun leaves!! I think I need to make some shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woozie! Of course I am, I'm at YOUR house working on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHH really?? I would love love love that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SURE! What would you like???!!! You give me some guidelines and colors and I will even mail you the canvas with the picked pearl cotton or vineyard silk!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!