Monday, March 21, 2011

Daniella Welmond . . .


Danielle Welmond

"Danielle Welmond's jewels meld the art of the metalsmith with that of the weaver. In an update of a centuries-old European technique, she's perfected a style she calls lace weaving. Her intricate webs of metallic gold or silver cord might entwine a multitude of tiny gems, frame a larger stone or take the place of a chain for a delicate, supremely feminine effect." ~ Sundance Catalog ~



This one needs to be mine!



Now if I weren't totally budget busted with all my interior projects,
these would have to find their way to my jewelry box for my birthday!

See more of Daniella Welmond's work on ~ Sundance
although I think I crushed most of it right here...
go buy yourself something! 

2 comments:

  1. You could SO make that leather bracelet...love it! Let me know when you get around to it and I'll be making a purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha MK, you know me so well! Don't you think all the money I save that husband of mine warrants the purchase of those Twinkle Moonstone Earrings though? hahahaha The crocheted pieces all remind me of the crocheted necklaces I made for PrettyStuff's girlfriends a few years ago...I need to make some more!!! time...need more time!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!