Monday, March 7, 2011

Determined To Get This Look . . .

street style

Ok, I know, at my age, this is risky, but I've been saving pictures for spring with this look for weeks now. Something about it has hooked me and I gotta have a sheer-bottomed dress. Remember, I have the dot chiffon... I don't think I can wear it like this...street style, but dressy? Yes, I think (I said think) I can pull this off. Ditch the leather jacket, bootie and giant tote. Add sparkly clutch, and some great heels... maybe in a fun color... I want this...or is it I just want to look cool like this?


image ~ suzandthecity ~ 

3 comments:

  1. i LOVE it and think you could totally pull it off:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gorgeous look ~ but not sure anyone would feel all that comfortable in this if you were a day over 25.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya Blue Fruit! But I've just gotta figure out how to make this idea work for this ol' gal. I can't stop thinking that it's a way to wear a longer cocktail dress and not look boring. I've seen several other designers pull this off...I wanna try, maybe my dotted chiffon will work?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!