Monday, March 28, 2011

Dreamin' My Little Dream . . .

...Don't ask me what I WANT or NEED for my birthday...
Cuz the answer is not what I'm going to GET!

...A residential workshop in south west France...

...This one would suit...
stitching and knitting with miscellaneous collected objects
by ~ Julie Arkell

...or this one...

...Creative Embroidery with ~ Susie Cowie ~...
I think this fits in the need category, so 
my chances are better, right?

~ Susie Cowie's ~ work is so delicate, so special.
I fell in love with her work in my ~ Selvedge Magazine ~
and have dreamed of a workshop with her since.

{these bowties kill me}



 


{sweetest cami}


Now back to ~ Les Soeurs Anglaises ~
I'd go here for just about any workshop!


...or no workshop at all really...


 






 


And how's this for the "cheap seats" in the dormitory?
If I went with 3 friend stitchin' buddies,
we could take over this loft!


I'm just dreamin'...but this is one dream I wouldn't 
mind coming true!


3 comments:

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!