Saturday, March 26, 2011

I know, I know . . .

I just asked you to ~ turn out your lights ~
but LOOK @ THESE!






"Madeleine has always loved making things since she was a child. She went to Art School to explore drawing, sculpture, photography print and textiles and later found her happiest way of working - making the chandeliers - quite by accident after finding some chandelier glass. She has always worked in the creative field whether as a photographer, theatre prop maker or teacher before working on the chandeliers full-time."


discovered here ~ tales of a junkaholique ~

2 comments:

  1. These are such beautiful and sweet photos of chandeliers! They've got such a romantic charm to each of 'em. :)

    Have a fab week ahead & thank you so much for dropping by! x

    p.s: of course you can steal the handwritten tag! go ahead with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOHHHH! half the fun would be getting tagged, so I will wait patiently here in my little corner of the internet and hope someone saw my wish. Fingers crossed....and no cheating!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!