Monday, March 14, 2011

Just Call Me Granny . . .



~ Honestly WTF ~ posted these pictures today and 
rejuvenated my need, ok desire, for a big ol' giant canvas bag.

 
I like these two from ~ FreePeople ~


But remember this one?
I styled Hobbs's (aka ~ beatdropping ~) ~ bolsters ~ using
these pictures...so I should just make my own, right?
I could get all the features I want in a giant bag...
maybe even a little bag inside the big one
for when I don't need to carry 
the whole thing with me...

Although, I'm not sure when that is going to be 
because I usually look like the ~ Beverly Hillbillies ~
when I leave the house.

I am ~ not happy ~ without all my stuff!
(this picture of Granny is sorta scary...I think I kinda look like her...oh no!)

I seriously go to work with three bags!
...a purse...
...a computer/camera bag...
...and my current portable project bag...
...I think I have a problem...

My future in one photograph!


I think I will order this one as my pacifier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!