Monday, April 11, 2011

I've Got A Crush @ Work . . .


...Well, I've got 13 little crushes...
...office crushes can get you in trouble...
...and this one's no exception...


...there is no way to pick my favorite...


...but I can pick my top three...
...this one in the center...the tall cross...
...the bottle is a classic!...



...this sea fan is killing me...
...the bottle is full of sand and a shell...
...and I love it's little necklace...


...the magnifying glass might have to come home with me...
or maybe I could just date them all and keep exchanging them,
...but that would be kinda inappropriate, huh...
and clearly, after 25 years of marriage, 
I've proven I'm not that kinda girl.

 

...really, could you pick just one?...
I'm going to have to because I already have 
...nine of ~ Artie's ~ bottles at home...

2 comments:

  1. Love the bottles and the seafan. Have the bottles in my guest bathroom and love the tops!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god..the bottles look fantastic...I could easily get addicted...great addition.
    xoxox
    LA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!