Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Tosco Music Party . . .

...was, as usual, a blast...
we were out really late last night,
up really late this morning,
and running late all day.

But it was worth it!

You can get tickets to the
 ~ Beatles Tribute Night ~ on June 18 @ the Knight Theater
and the next ~ TMP ~ is September 10 again @ the Halton Theater
Will I see y'all there?

Which was my favorite performance?
I had two faves, but they had something in common,
BOTH featured my friend, Reeve's song birdy self!
...She sang with...


and 
 
Live and Silly CD

Where the heck were they when I had to listen to Raffi?
They need their own TV show!
Seriously Fabulous kids' stuff!!!!!!!!!
I love you REEVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!