Thursday, June 2, 2011

Intoxication . . .


{email subscribers: you might have to visit the blog to see the video}

I, like ~ HonestlyWTF,~ am obsessed with Indian block prints.
From Rikshaw Design to John Robshaw Textiles, to Kerry Cassill Bedding...
The list goes on and on these days! 
You can even find beautiful block prints on ~ ETSY.~


HHusband travels to India on business and has always said I should come too...I haven't really had to desire until I saw this video, so thanks a lot ~ HWTF ~ for sharing this video and adding this to my to-do list. I think you'll see me on HHusbands next Indian travel itinerary. I not only love the fabrics, I'm intoxicated by the whole technique and think I'll be carving my own bee ASAP! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!