Thursday, June 23, 2011

One Flew Over The Cockoo's Nest . . .


I'm not very good at ~ Twitter. ~ I forget about it mostly, 
and I don't think I want things automatically posted,
although I do that for ~ Rooney's Tumblr. ~

Do you have two Twitter profiles?
One personal and one for your blog or business?
I can't decide if I want to add yet another thing monitor.
Y'all, I'm getting old and already only one foot out of the Cockoo's Nest!

So, the cage might be empty,
but you can ~ follow me on Twitter ~ and we'll get nowhere fast!
Don't let it ruffle your feathers if you are disappointed though, I warned ya!

image ~ burlapluxe ~ via Regalo Antiques | Atlanta

2 comments:

  1. Ok, here's something to make me look really ancient: I don't have a Twitter account at all...I don't even know if my little old mobile (only used for phone calls and txt) would even support it... How old feel? I do like those bird cages though, they're beautiful :-) Love from London xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 2 accounts and often find it's too much. My family one has dropped off the radar. Sometimes I long for the days when everything was simple, regardless, now following you on twitter. :)
    @ECmothdesign

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!