Saturday, June 18, 2011

This Is What I'm Thinking . . .


Most people think starched, perfectly pressed, white shirt
when they think of ~ Carolina Herrera. ~ 
Me? I can not get ~ this jacket ~ out of my head!
Looks simple enough to make if you have a fur collar.
I've got a few I've gotten at vintage shops so...I won't be headed 
to Neiman's with this on my list of things to try on...

but maybe these...

  
Marc Jacobs Swimsuits ~ are so adorable!

Charlotte Knit Buddies: Not sure if she still carries it, but Tangles in Waxhaw use to have the real fur for knitting and trim! Would be perfect on top of some Plymouth Baby Alpaca Grande, Rowan Lima!, or maybe some yummy Malabrigo Merino?! (While gathering these links, I ran across Plymouth's new Baby Alpaca Ultimo! Do any of my girls carry this? Sammie Jo? Debbie? Cheryl? Remi? Elizabeth? Y'all, Do I need some? Reminds me of a little version of their discontinued Alpaca Loop...or my dog Rush :( 

Almost finished with ~ SimplyMel's ~ Boathouse Row! ~
It's charcoal grey in ~ Baby Alpaca Grande! ~
She's so sweet, I think it will have to get a little
embellishment before it goes in the mail! 

1 comment:

  1. That jacket is stunning and very fitting right now for the rubbish London weather. I do like C.H.'s beautiful and elegant style. And I'd like every one of those swim suits please :-) You have a lovely blog here, Love from London xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!