Sunday, June 26, 2011

What Time Is It ?







When I saw these photos in my new Selvedge Magazine,
I thought it was an article on vintage clothing,
but then I wanted it all so I looked closer
and found...

Then I went to the website and saw these...



The photography is beautiful.
You really do feel like you're looking at vintage fashion
and photography, but yet it's modern and you want it all...

Of course I love the linen raglan sweater. Could that be my Westport knit? I think I have enough Louet EuroflaxIt's super drapey and gets softer every time you wash it. I also have 8 skeins (about 1000 yards) of Univeral Yarn's Fibra Natura FLAX... two beautiful colors... a soft robin's egg blue and a warm pecan brown... I've been hoarding them both for the perfect project... Not sure I can "assign" them just yet... I'm so yarn stingy!

Oh! and just so you know...


2 comments:

  1. just so you know what? The picture doesn't show up for me? I wanna know!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!