Wednesday, July 20, 2011

HonestlyWTF . . .


Honestly, that's not only where I first saw
these clothes, but what I thought when I did!


...Honestly, I love everything about this fall collection...


...this color blocking with the elbow patches...
...perfect...


...the fitted waistline and the all tucked raglan...
...perfect...


...fancy-smancy with a camel sweater...
...just that perfect stab that you always look great with no effort...
...all dressed up and don't really care...
...this looks great on a blonde...
...wonder if a brunette would get this same effect...
Cuz I'm HONESTLY lovin' it!!!

Thank you, ~ HonestlyWTF ~ for always making me think just that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!