Saturday, July 30, 2011

Transfer My Transfer?






I don't remember where I first saw this artwork. I followed a link and lost my path. Please forgive me for being so overwhelmed that I forgot to take note of my midnight surfing. I have a collection of blue transfer plates which have often inspired my artwork, but never anything like this, the work of designers  Bruce Wayland and Marcello De Simone of Little Owl Design. Most of my transfer hangs in my guestroom on dated geometricly painted walls that scream the '90s. I've wanted to redecorate that room for a really long time starting with the ~ Arte Pura linen slipcovers ~ from ~ Beadboard Up Country ~ that had me lusting ~ awhile back.~  The kids redecorated it anyway with boxes and "stuff" from college when they came home this summer, so it really needs some attention...

Should I transfer my transfer?! 
While I'm on my decorating binge, move it all downstairs?!
I love moving my stuff around. It makes me feel like I got a new house.

2 comments:

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!