Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dress Like a Virtual Duchess !


August 4-8!

I didn't order last year.
I may have had ~ Arte Pura ~ blinders on, but I won't miss it again!
I know, I know, I knit in my sleep, but it really is pretty stuff!
(not to be confused with Miss Patterson Maker's Tumblr)
I'm thinking this stone color is going right on my wish list!
What about you?


Wondering if I want the Bolero style?
Y'all help me decide!


I think this is just a sneak peek, there will be more styles available
on Thursday to make this decision even harder...

Ok, don't forget to visit their ~ blog ~ Aug 4-8,
email/call in your order and then
sweat it out until your October delivery
just in time for sweater weather!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Miss Bubbles!
    How fun was that! We will make sure your readers will enjoy the eye candy when they "attend" tomorrow.....
    Maryanne xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!