Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Indian Summer . . .

(image via TurquoiseDove)

I usually don't go for funky hair additions.
Braids are great, but I don't have enough hair for that.
This summer, my friend Maggie and her girls had the whole
feather thing going on and I loved it so much! They all have that 
long wavy tousled beach hair that goes on forever though.
I hadn't thought of getting one myself until I saw theirs.
I thought I was too old, but Maggie had one!
Granted, they live in LA, but it was
such a fun summer accessory!

I WANT A FEATHER!

Where can I get a feather in Charlotte?!

1 comment:

  1. Want a feather!? MK has had one all summer ... she can help you with that!!! I have to admit, it's growing on me! xoxo, LM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!