Friday, August 26, 2011

It's A Stretch . . .


I've posted about the Lark & Key Gallery before (HERE and HERE), but
when I saw that cute Allison Modafferi was doing her yoga thang over there,
I took a cyber spin through the gallery.


I have always loved the gallery owner, Duy Huynh's work, but
after my spin today, I fell in love with Vicki Sawyer's.




...as if the birds alone weren't enough...
I am so in love with this painting!


I googled my way over to ~ Vicki's Website ~
...and I have certainly found my next baby gift...


Now, if that didn't ruffle your feathers enough,
go sign up for one of Allison's yoga classes @ the gallery!
HERE's ~ the scoop!


(she's even cuter right side up!)


I'll see ya around and maybe upside down!


Can't get by the gallery?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!