Monday, September 12, 2011

The Beekeeper !



Surely, if you're a knitter, you've seen this!
I flipped when I saw this on Ravelry!
It's designed by one of my favorite Ravelry designer discoveries!


She's a singer-songwriter and clearly she can sing and knit at the same time. Tonight starts the beginning of my fall knitting "class" and I'm going to do my best to talk these knitters into making this all together. They are little hexagon pillows made in the round. These are stuffed with a little fiber fill, but I'm thinking of leaving mine empty...I think it will be drapier (is that a word?) and cooler for the south. I'm thinking NORO Silk Garden Lite or a palate of solid Blue Sky Alpaca Royal or Sport... Ok, who's with me on this one? KAL!? Show 'n tell once a month!? It took Stephanie a year!



I also want to make her little double pointed needle holders!
...Check the gang out...

(email subscribers...can't see the video?...click to the blog)

2 comments:

Thanks for coming to the Party!
Anonymous comments will be selectively published and spam deleted!